Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There is no stopping him now...

I decided last week when the weather was nice that Isaac needed a bike that he could ride. Last Wednesday we went to Kid to Kid to go see if they had bikes. The moment we walked in the store Isaac found the perfect bike so we paid for it and went straight home. The minute we got home he wanted to ride his bike. I tortured him by making him come inside and wait for me to make him a little lunch since it was 11:00. Normally we don't eat that early but I had to meet my visiting teaching partner and the girl we visit at 11:15 at the park so I knew he would get hungry. Well he decided to take his lunch with us and knew just how to get it there.




He loves his new bike and I cannot keep in the house. The first thing he asks when he wakes up in the morning is, "ride bike"?. I love this kid so much!!!

0 comments: