Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I look like...

This morning Tila didn't have to be to school until 10am because the Kindergartner's were going on a fieldtrip. Since she fell asleep last night while we were reading scriptures she didn't get a bath so I had her take one this morning since we had some extra time. After her bath she got dressed and I had her come to my bathroom so I could do her hair and when she saw herself in the mirror she said Mom, I almost look like Beyonce!

Isaac's new thing to say is, move you're in my spot. The other night Taylor and I were in bed and Isaac wandered into our room, pushed the computer chair over to our bed and climbed in and was pushing his way in between us when he started kicking me away and said, Move you're in my spot! I turned to him and said no this is my bed this is my spot and then he said no this is my daddy! It doesn't matter what it is whether it is somebody sitting at certain spot at the bar at my house or at Grandma's house if someone is sitting where he is used to sitting he immediately gets upset telling them to move, that is his spot!

1 comments:

Emily said...

They are both so funny! Love your background