Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dallas

Taylor, me, and McKay made a quick trip to Dallas over the weekend to go to April and Stephen's wedding. We left on Friday and came back early Sunday and had an amazing weekend. The trip was very fast but much needed for Taylor and I. We only took McKay with us because we knew we were going to be very busy and not really enjoyable for the rest of the kids. The reason we took McKay was that all of my cousins that were going to be there all have boys and he is always surrounded by girls. I a so glad we took him, there were 11 boys to play with and he was in Heaven literally. We arrived Friday at noon and headed to the Temple for April's endowment session and it was so great to be at the temple with Taylor. This was the first time we have been to the Temple together in almost two years and I know it is sad but with our work schedules he goes, and I go but it is hard to go together so it was wonderful! That night my Aunt Jane had a an awesome dinner at her home with both sides of the family. Saturday was also eventful as we all went to IHOP for breakfast the next morning and when is IHOP not good. The sealing was a 2pm and again I felt so blessed to be able to be there with my Husband. They were sealed by the Temple President President Gerrard. He had amazing cousel for them and the rest of us were blessed to be there and be reminded of our day and how blessed we are to have each other. I am so greatful for my job which makes it possible for me to be able to go and share these important events in the lives of those I love. I am also grateful for the Temple and the peace, happiness, and meaning it brings to the life of me and my family and also gratefule that I am able to be with my Husband and family forever. I didn't take many pictures but I did take a picture of Taylor and McKay outside the Temple before the sealing. They are both squinting cause they were looking into the sun but it is still a good picture.

1 comments:

mark and jane said...

I'm so glad you could come. I feel like we didn't get a chance to visit, being busy with the wedding, but it meant so much that you took the time to share with us. We love you!