Monday, June 28, 2010

I guess we are Smores!

The other night Taylor, Isaac, and I were driving home from dinner and this was the conversation Isaac who is 3 and my husband had....

Isaac: Dad you are chocolate.

Taylor: I am chocolate, well if I am chocolate what is mom?

Isaac: Mom is a marshmallow!

Taylor: Well if I am chocolate and mom is marshmallow what are you?

Isaac: I'm a graham cracker!

We all started laughing and Taylor said well then what are your brothers and sisters? and Isaac said they are graham crackers too! I don't why I thought that was the funniest thing for a 3 year old to come up with. Every day since this conversation Isaac will come up to me and give me a love and say, Mom I'm your little graham cracker.

1 comments:

Rachell said...

That's so awesome and so cute! I laughed out loud!