Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here's to a New Year

So it's that time again that I look back and wonder where the time went. I start thinking about all those things that I said I was going to do differently, what I want to accomplish, and how I can improve different aspects of my life and my relationships. Well I don't ever right them down and I tend to forget and then I am really not accountable and when this time of year comes around I say hmmm I guess I will have to try again. Well this year I am writing it all down and posting my goals so that I will look at them and be reminded every day. So yes I am just as bad as my children, I need a chore chart. I know by posting my goals in my home I will be accountable not just to myself but to my husband and children and it will make me do it- HOPEFULLY! This past year one of the things I was able to accomplish was that I lost 25lbs. My goal this year is now to tone and build my strength and endurance so I can complete a triathalon. I have been watching what I eat and I also started my running program. I am down 7 lbs in the New Year so far. I have commited to drinking more water and have not had a Diet Coke in two weeks and the headaches haven't been to bad. I have many other more important things to do in this New Year but that's all I will share for now.

1 comments:

Emily said...

You go girl! That is a lot!