Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chillin on a Sunday Afternoon




I had to work a crummy 3:30 am shift this morning so I didn't make it to church. I was looking so forward to getting up and getting my kids dressed up for church in their new church clothes but it didn't happen. I was able to get home from work just as they were walking in the door from church. When dad gets them or they get themselves ready it just isn't the same. I appreciate the effort thought honey. I decided to snap a few pictures anyway. Maybe next Sunday since I don't have to work and church is at 11- Yeah!

3 comments:

Emily said...

It's true...they just don't look the same when Daddy gets them ready. They are still darling though. I'm sorry you have had to work so much.

marie said...

Your kids are adorable. When Daddy gets Laine ready she really looks like an orphan! Although she looks like that sometimes when Mom gets her ready too! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas(minus trip to ER)

marie said...

Jes, I am on facebook. Look me up:)