Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So I have been looking at everybody else's amazing blogs and realized how much work mine needs. I am really not very computer savvy so I may need to recruit some help. Well today is day 21 of the diet I have been doing and I am happy to report I have lost 16lbs. I have 3 more days left and I am trying to lose at least another 4 lbs by Saturday. I will then enter a stabilization phase and then start again on August 14 and see if I can lose another 15-20 lbs. My goal is to be the same weight as when I got married. I can say this is by far the best thing I have done for myself in the last two years. Taylor and I are still liking it here in Lehi. Our kids are loving the neighborhood and have so many friends to play with. I can't believe how many kids there are here. In our ward we have 3 nurseries, 3 CTR 6 primary classes, 2 CTR 5 classes. Taylor and I are primary teachers of one of the CTR 6 classes and we have 10 kids on our roll and I believe we have smallest of the 3 classes. They announced on Sunday that our ward was splitting the statistics were pretty amazing. Our ward was created in September with 300 members since then it has grown to over 750. Here in Traverse Mountain alone we now have 6 wards which is pretty amazing for this small area. Meghan will be happy to know that I finally got my turn to speak in sacrament meeting. Well I better get off the computer and accomplish somethings today before I go to work.

3 comments:

leigh said...

hi - keep calling when you're up here and eventually i will be here too. then you can come in and visit. the kids are dying to come over again one day, so maybe when the kitchen's done.

Leanne said...

Yeh, you posted! Good job on the diet, keep it up, weight loss is never ever easy, so good job, Michelle was totally cool about you coming, and like I thought because you could stay here would charge you for the food, they are having a two week challenge starting today, the guests are competing with each other to see who loses the most body percentage. They started out this morning with a walk/run up to the stop sign(a nine mile 1000 foot incline) and down as far as they could, and then the day consists of water aerobics,strength training, spinning classes, lechtures, and stretch class, and these two weeks they are having a challenge each night (something they added for the two weeks). I know you would love it, so when you're ready to work out hard, come!

Emily said...

Your new layout is darling!! i haven't figured out how to do that yet.