Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Learning

So today we came home from church and my baby went down for a nap so I decided I would work on my blog and try to make it more interesting. I thought I would start by adding some pictures and then realized I don't have very many on my computer and decided I needed to start taking more pictures. I am not much of a journal keeper but after Sunday School today decided I needed to try and this will me a much easier way than actually sitting and writing with pen and paper. My husband just came home so I am going to go chat with him.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I think your sister made a comment on my blog, I tried clicking on her blog, but it is for invited guests only, ask her to invite me leanne@fitnessridge.com

Leanne said...

COME ON JESS!!!!!!

Leanne said...

Jess, I don't even know if you read these any more, but, I asked Emily, our nutritionist at the Fitness Ridge spa about HCG, and she had some harsh feed back. I didn't expect it to be so negative. I was a little concerned when you said 500 calories or less, but you said you were working with a doctor/nutritionist, but I do agree with Emily in a way. I could talk to Michelle, and probably get you a great discount to come to the spa for a week. Emily does a lot of the lectures, and you could stay at my house, maybe you could come down with Emily. Anyway, I probably will call you.