Monday, August 31, 2009

Tila's Question...


The other day I was helping Tila get ready for school and this was the conversation...

Tila: Mom do people ever ask you if I was adopted?
Mom: No, why would they ask that?
Tila: Because I look like I am adopted, I don't look anything like you.
Mom: Well you may not look like me but you do look a lot like your Dad and I promise you that you came out of my tummy!
Tila: Yeah, I know I just look like my Dad, but none of your kids look like you. We all look like we are adopted.

I thought it was pretty funny because none of my other kids have ever questioned the fact that they are mine.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Kids say the funniest things,,,,and she is one of the cutest!

Ryan and Megan Goodwin said...

We both laughed so hard, she is just too cute! You have amazing kids Jess!

Tara Hoppie said...

Ha! She is so funny! I had to giggle. I remember asking my mom if I was adopted. Only one problem... I look just like her! lol

Emily said...

She's so darling...did you tell her she just got the brown skin...I still see you in them!