Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Plumbing is no job for woman!

Yesterday I noticed that my dishwasher was not draining. First of all let me start of saying that I have never liked this dishwasher but it's what came with the house so I have dealt with it. I don't think the dishes ever look clean. I have tried different detergents, jet-dry, and vinegar and they still always come out with a film. I decided that maybe I needed to look in my pipes under the sink and see if there was something backing it up. I am not completely dumb I got a big huge bowl and stuck it under the sink before I took the pipes apart. As soon as I got the pipes pulled apart a big gush of dirty water spilled into the bowl so I pulled the pipe out to look in it and see if I could see anything stuck and there was nothing except for this really gross looking slimy buildup around the inside. So being a woman and seeing that it was dirty and needed to be clean I took the pipe, stood up, turned on my kitchen sink and began scrubbing the inside of the pipe clean until I felt water on my feet! Now yes you can say it and I will agree. I have decided to leave these types of jobs for my husband even if I have to wait five days because he doesn't care about the dirt and grime and isn't going to want to clean it out!

1 comments:

Mel said...

I would have done the exact same thing. Too funny!