Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Yesterday I went down to throw in a load of wash and the washing machine was running so I walked out and shut the door and assumed that either Vai or Makaila were doing some wash. After an hour I went down and moved the wet clothes from the washer to the dryer and I could smell bleach but it looked like most of the clothes were Isaac's and McKay's pajamas and sweats and they all looked fine. So after the clothes were done drying I went down and pulled them out of the dyrer and found my brown sweater and Isaac's brown cords and they were no longer brown! I asked Vai and Makaila if they had done a load of laundry and they both said no so next I went and asked McKay who is 6 and he admitted that it was him. I told him that was so nice of him to help me with the laundry but to look at my sweater and I held it up for him. I asked him what do you think, and he said, Oooh it Looks GOOD! I had to laugh. The last time McKay tried to do his own laundry he didn't put detergent in at all and this time he definately used the wrong kind. I love my washer and dryer but between McKay wanting to do his own wash and Isaac turning the dryer off I really need to put them on pedestals! I have the LG front loader steam and the buttons are on the front and my baby loves to push them because of the noise they make and because he can. Whenever I start the dryer if I forget to shut the door to my laundry room Isaac always turns it off.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good job K! Way to be a helper.

Alison said...

I've got an LG washer and that is my biggest complaint...buttons at baby level and no control panel locks! Who designs these things?!