Monday, November 3, 2008

Then and Now...


So I don't really like having my picture taken so I don't have very many pictures of myself. Since I started blogging and I joined facebook I decided to try and find a decent recent picture and I couldn't. We went over to my parents on Halloween and I was taking pictures of all the kids in their costumes and so I asked Emily to snap a quick picture of Taylor and me. When I got home and saw the picture it reminded me of another picture.... Our engagement picture years ago. I looked at it and thought we really haven't changed that much. Well someone has lost a little hair and both of us are a little chunkier but we still love eachother and that hasn't changed.

5 comments:

Emily said...

See I told you it was a darling pic!

Alison said...

Isn't it amazing how much we may look the same, yet how very much has changed over the years?! Your mom is awesome! Dressing up on Halloween. Grandma of the year award goes to her!

Leanne said...

you have been busy! I am slacking in blogging, my computer is so slow. You look SO beautiful, you look so young, NOT FAIR, and you are so skinny! I love your hair color! Way cute halloween post, and Mckaila's soccer that is so awesome!!!!

jennifer said...

you look beautiful.

jennifer said...

post some christmas pictures...