Monday, October 20, 2008

I Should read before I post..

So I should really read my entries before I post them. I tend to ramble and my fingers start moving and I have a lot of typographical errors and run on sentences. I probably seem to be a little uneducated but what can I say I graduated from Lehi High. My husband is tongan and he is correcting my english, shouldn't it be the other way around? Actually people are always surprised when Taylor opens his mouth because they expect him to fob out. Taylor is very well spoken and he doesn't even speak pigeon after all the time he lived in Hawaii. So I am sitting at work waiting for the email that I have been awarded PTO. Hope it comes soon we are slow and I've got things I could be doing. Tomorrow is Makaila's 10th birthday and I need to do some shopping and cleaning we have the whole family coming over tonight.

1 comments:

Emily said...

dito! Scott teases me all the time about my english...